Open Application! Full-time/Part-time/Freelance
Excited about Frankel but don't see the role you're looking for? Submit an application here and we'd love to take a look!
Open Application! Full-time/Part-time/Freelance
Excited about Frankel but don’t see the role you’re looking for? Submit an application here and we’d love to take a look! Whether it’s full-time, part-time, or freelance work you’re after, we’d love to connect and see if there’s a fit for you on the team.
Senior Brand Manager
Are you a seasoned career marketer who has been in the weeds of marketing campaigns and understands the nuances of strategy and what contributes to marketing success? Let's drive some growth together.
Senior Brand Manager
Frankel is looking for a marketing and strategy-focused Senior Brand Manager to join our Client Services team!
As a Senior Brand Manager, you’ll be the trusted primary point of contact for your clients and oversee all activity related to their accounts. You can think of this role as the liaison between the client, creative world, digital world, and the project management world, all while ensuring an exceptional client experience.
But this isn’t just a relationship-focused role…your ultimate mission is to drive growth for clients’ businesses. We’re looking for talented career marketers who have been in the weeds of marketing campaigns and understand the nuances of what contributes to marketing success. You’ll work in tandem with your clients to zoom out and see the big picture, dial in on the details, and develop the best strategic marketing plans to achieve the best results.
Our Brand Management team is customer-focused, impeccably organized, results-oriented, and prides themselves on having exceptional emotional intelligence. Sound like a group you’d jive with? Let’s talk!
- Handling all day-to-day activities and serving as the primary point of contact for the agency’s top-level clients
- Assisting with preparation of client proposals, marketing communications & strategic marketing plans, media & public relations plans, and invoices
- Effectively presenting, selling, and defending agency work/proposals to clients
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with relevant Frankel team members; keeping track of the progress of clients’ projects
- Checking and approving creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art; coordinating with clients for approval
- Staying up to date on developments in clients’ brands/products/services/marketing
- Reviewing billing prior to release to clients
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from current clients
- Working with and supporting other account executives with client-related situations
- Other duties as assigned!
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to develop strong and lasting professional relationships with clients
- Highly emotionally intelligent with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Analytical, with strong decision-making skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Strong speaking skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Previous experience in an agency setting required
- 6+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting -or- 1+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting & 5+ years in of in-house marketing experience with progressive responsibility
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree is preferred.
Have you built a copywriting career on your ability to develop highly effective brand voice? Then you're just the kind of copywriter we need to help us develop award-winning creative work that helps move each client’s business forward.
If you’re reading this, you’re already critiquing our writing and deciding if our words are good enough for you to join our team. To which we say, we like your style. And we’re looking for the person who’s ready to push our standards of excellence. Someone whose writing is rooted in strategic thought and captures the audience with creative prowess.
Yes, you’re a writer, but that’s just how your ideas come to life. We’re looking for someone who can zoom out to see our clients’ needs, expand beyond the copywriter title and deliver big ideas to solve the challenge at hand. You’ll need to be an excellent collaborator and up for working closely with our team of creatives, brand managers, and project managers to develop highly effective, award-worthy creative work that helps move each client’s business forward.
Frankel serves a diverse group of clients, so you’ll need to be able to immerse yourself in the identity of whatever brand voice you’re working with. You’ll need to have experience writing for a variety of platforms including digital, print, broadcast, direct mail, etc. – whatever will help best move the needle for our clients’ needs. Also, you need to be a juggler. Of projects – we balance several moving projects at once, and none of them can drop.
- Work with design team and/or Creative Director to develop brand voice, integrated campaigns, creative concepts for interactive/web, print, broadcast, direct mail, out-of-home and other forms of promotion for agency and clients
- Bring new ideas to Creative Director and Accounts team to help meet client needs
- Participate in client meetings, presents work, etc.
- Assist and lead in the development of presentations, both internal and client, as well as presenting work when needed
- Research clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain text style templates for the agency and all clients to assure consistent brand identity across all media
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure quality output in line with all internal and client expectations
- Manage workload with the help of Project Managers to ensure work is done on schedule and meets both internal and client deadlines
- Assure that all copy is checked and proofread by [other participants in process – production manager/administrative assistant/copy editor] at the draft and final stages of each project, allowing a “fresh set of eyes” to examine the work
- Assist in New Business and Account projects; proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested
- Provide mentorship to junior writers when needed
- In short, enjoys writing and thinking up big ideas, becomes a positive contributor to our team, and thoroughly reads things to the end
- Strong ability to conceptualize, brainstorm, write, and collaborate with other members of the creative team to create strategically focused campaigns
- Incredibly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized (yes, we meant to say an organized creative)
- Desire and ability to see the bigger picture of any given project and bring more to the table than just the words on the page
- Desire to work on a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing time effectively
- Ability to assess and act on data from a wide variety of sources to optimize creative assets
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to nuance voice/tone to effectively write for different brands and platforms
- Comfort presenting to clients, with polished presentation skills and the ability to convey a clear vision of how the work addresses clients’ challenges
- A positive outlook and an optimistic attitude, with a genuine desire to do great work and push the envelope to accomplish client goals
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in an English or writing discipline
- 5+ years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for a variety of platforms, including digital, print, broadcast, direct mail, etc.
- Previous experience in an agency setting preferred
**Note: To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a writing portfolio for review