what’s it like to work at Frankel?
- Agency life that doesn’t take over your life.
Culture built by well-rounded humans living well-rounded lives. We want you at your best, and that means clear lines between work and home.
- Open door policy.
Have your ideas heard and seen by anyone on our team.
- Advancing you, together.
Professionals who want to help you grow your career. Whose kindness makes them feel like friends.
A hybrid team and schedule. We thrive on in-person collaboration and leverage working from home.
Medical/dental/vision, unlimited time off after your first year (and plenty before that), paid holidays, end of year holiday break week, retirement, parental leave, professional development…and so much more.
Our Project Managers shepherd all our client campaigns through the project lifecycle. If project scopes, timelines, budgets, and schedules are your thing, this role might be for you.
As a Frankel Project Manager, you’ll be essential to the successful completion of the work we do for our clients. You’ll scope projects and timelines, create estimates, and manage budgets and work-back schedules. We’ll depend on you to facilitate frequent internal communication between the agency’s Creative, Digital, Project Management and Brand Management teams, and assure the on-time delivery of all client campaigns to ensure they remain on-budget, on-time and on-quality.
You’ll also work closely with external vendors/contractors, managing them within scope and budget. We’re looking for someone who prides themself in being an effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis and who is adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
Project Lifecycle Management
- Coordinates resource management and allocations of resources for projects, ensuring availability to deliver the projects on time
- Facilitates and schedules all projects for assigned clients from estimation through completion
- Leads project kickoff meetings, including presentation of key deliverables, initial spec sheets, timelines & budgets
- Monitors project budgets & schedules daily using the agency’s project management system
- Identifies risk factors for project scope creep and develops plans to address if it occurs or is likely to occur
- Ensures projects stay within agreed upon budgets and informs all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
- Manages & updates project work-back schedules
- Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables
- Ensures the smooth handoff of deliverables within the agency’s teams
- Manages, reviews, and adjusts project transactions on a weekly basis
- Measures project performance on an ongoing basis
- Monitors all projects for quality, achievement of established timelines, and budget
- Schedules, facilitates, and circulates notes/action items for internal check in meetings
- Gathers project assets prior to the start of a project
- Creates and maintains server files/ folders
- Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection
- Establishes final production schedules for work with vendors, and ensures their work is completed on-quality and on-time
- Ensures hand off of print/production ready files to vendor(s)
- Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented in the agency’s project management system
- Works with Frankel’s Brand Managers to ensure all vendor costs are accurately coded and represented in internal billing systems
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role
- Developed project management skills, including strong attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously, and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- Thorough understanding of studio/graphic arts and creative workflow processes
- Strong working knowledge and professional experience with digital development and production processes and techniques (web, mobile, social, etc.)
- Experience using a project management system a plus! We currently use Kantata.
Senior Brand Manager
Are you a seasoned career marketer who has been in the weeds of marketing campaigns and understands the nuances of strategy and what contributes to marketing success? Let's drive some growth together.
Senior Brand Manager
Frankel is looking for a marketing and strategy-focused Senior Brand Manager to join our Client Services team!
As a Senior Brand Manager, you’ll be the trusted primary point of contact for your clients and oversee all activity related to their accounts. You can think of this role as the liaison between the client, creative world, digital world, and the project management world, all while ensuring an exceptional client experience.
But this isn’t just a relationship-focused role…your ultimate mission is to drive growth for clients’ businesses. We’re looking for talented career marketers who have been in the weeds of marketing campaigns and understand the nuances of what contributes to marketing success. You’ll work in tandem with your clients to zoom out and see the big picture, dial in on the details, and develop the best strategic marketing plans to achieve the best results.
Our Brand Management team is customer-focused, impeccably organized, results-oriented, and prides themselves on having exceptional emotional intelligence. Sound like a group you’d jive with? Let’s talk!
- Handling all day-to-day activities and serving as the primary point of contact for the agency’s top-level clients
- Assisting with preparation of client proposals, marketing communications & strategic marketing plans, media & public relations plans, and invoices
- Effectively presenting, selling, and defending agency work/proposals to clients
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with relevant Frankel team members; keeping track of the progress of clients’ projects
- Checking and approving creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art; coordinating with clients for approval
- Staying up to date on developments in clients’ brands/products/services/marketing
- Reviewing billing prior to release to clients
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from current clients
- Working with and supporting other account executives with client-related situations
- Other duties as assigned!
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to develop strong and lasting professional relationships with clients
- Highly emotionally intelligent with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Analytical, with strong decision-making skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Strong speaking skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Previous experience in an agency setting required
- 6+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting -or- 1+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting & 5+ years in of in-house marketing experience with progressive responsibility
- Bachelor’s (4 year) degree is preferred.
Our award-winning Creative team is looking for another Graphic Designer. If designing brand, marketing, advertising, and collateral material for diverse clients excites you, we'd love to look at your portfolio.
Frankel is a full-service marketing and business consulting agency and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Creative team in Gainesville, Florida!
The work we do at Frankel is fun, fast-paced, and creative. Our clients come from a variety of industries and this role is responsible for the conceptualization and design of creative solutions from concept to completion. You’ll produce work for all aspects of a client’s brand, marketing, advertising, and collateral material.
This role is deadline-driven and will have you multi-tasking several projects for several clients at once. You’ll need the ability to think and work independently, as well as take feedback well from our creative director, art director, and client services team members. Your ability to be an independent self-starter while completing your assigned tasks, as well as a thoughtful, collaborative part of our larger internal teams, is important to being successful in this role.
We have a friendly team-oriented culture, a beautiful office in Celebration Pointe, and the work we do makes a difference for our clients every day. Join us!
- Designs and produces conceptual and final design materials for all media including but not limited to, print, branding, logos, digital communications, advertising, presentations.
- Understands clients’ strategic needs and their brands, and the role that design plays in furthering those goals.
- Interacts with creative director, art director, other graphic designers, and the client services team.
- Adheres to time constraints.
- Presents new ideas to members of the team. May be called on to deliver explanations of finished work to clients.
- Monitors projects through all phases of production.
- Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect each brand’s unique personality.
- Maintains quality control, proofreads, and ensures all risk management areas are fulfilled.
- Multitasks; works on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and standards.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- An empathetic listener and effective communicator
- A fast learner who can work collaboratively, as well as on their own
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of print and digital production-ready file setup and delivery.
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment within established timeframes
- Curious and willing to add constructive input to the creative process and the development of new agency processes and initiatives
NOTE: A design portfolio is required as part of your application to be considered for this position.
Have you built a copywriting career on your ability to develop highly effective brand voice? Then you're just the kind of copywriter we need to help us develop award-winning creative work that helps move each client’s business forward.
If you’re reading this, you’re already critiquing our writing and deciding if our words are good enough for you to join our team. To which we say, we like your style. And we’re looking for the person who’s ready to push our standards of excellence. Someone whose writing is rooted in strategic thought and captures the audience with creative prowess.
Yes, you’re a writer, but that’s just how your ideas come to life. We’re looking for someone who can zoom out to see our clients’ needs, expand beyond the copywriter title and deliver big ideas to solve the challenge at hand. You’ll need to be an excellent collaborator and up for working closely with our team of creatives, brand managers, and project managers to develop highly effective, award-worthy creative work that helps move each client’s business forward.
Frankel serves a diverse group of clients, so you’ll need to be able to immerse yourself in the identity of whatever brand voice you’re working with. You’ll need to have experience writing for a variety of platforms including digital, print, broadcast, direct mail, etc. – whatever will help best move the needle for our clients’ needs. Also, you need to be a juggler. Of projects – we balance several moving projects at once, and none of them can drop.
- Work with design team and/or Creative Director to develop brand voice, integrated campaigns, creative concepts for interactive/web, print, broadcast, direct mail, out-of-home and other forms of promotion for agency and clients
- Bring new ideas to Creative Director and Accounts team to help meet client needs
- Participate in client meetings, presents work, etc.
- Assist and lead in the development of presentations, both internal and client, as well as presenting work when needed
- Research clients’ products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain text style templates for the agency and all clients to assure consistent brand identity across all media
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure quality output in line with all internal and client expectations
- Manage workload with the help of Project Managers to ensure work is done on schedule and meets both internal and client deadlines
- Assure that all copy is checked and proofread by [other participants in process – production manager/administrative assistant/copy editor] at the draft and final stages of each project, allowing a “fresh set of eyes” to examine the work
- Assist in New Business and Account projects; proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested
- Provide mentorship to junior writers when needed
- In short, enjoys writing and thinking up big ideas, becomes a positive contributor to our team, and thoroughly reads things to the end
- Strong ability to conceptualize, brainstorm, write, and collaborate with other members of the creative team to create strategically focused campaigns
- Incredibly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and organized (yes, we meant to say an organized creative)
- Desire and ability to see the bigger picture of any given project and bring more to the table than just the words on the page
- Desire to work on a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing time effectively
- Ability to assess and act on data from a wide variety of sources to optimize creative assets
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to nuance voice/tone to effectively write for different brands and platforms
- Comfort presenting to clients, with polished presentation skills and the ability to convey a clear vision of how the work addresses clients’ challenges
- A positive outlook and an optimistic attitude, with a genuine desire to do great work and push the envelope to accomplish client goals
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in an English or writing discipline
- 5+ years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for a variety of platforms, including digital, print, broadcast, direct mail, etc.
- Previous experience in an agency setting preferred
**Note: To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a writing portfolio for review