We’re often asked “What is a brand?” Our answer is simple; how a company sounds, looks and behaves. The first step is to mine the essential truths about the company, involving a robust process of primary and secondary research. From there we distill our findings into a usable brand platform that defines both the look and feel as well as the experiential personality. Then we prove that platform across any and all mediums and channels relevant to the company’s strategic objectives.
What We Do
Informed by our research and discovery process, and the insights we uncover, we create eye-catching designs, engaging logos, an authentic voice and answer a brand’s most pressing questions. It’s what we do best. And we’re just as adept at implementing a new brand across digital, social, traditional or whatever channel is most effective.
Who are you trying to reach?
- Discovery sessions with key stakeholders
- Digital survey to one or multiple audiences
- Digital surveys: Includes writing questionnaire, programming of survey, deployment, email invite, email reminder and analysis
- Logo discovery worksheet
- Research insights presentation
What do you want to say to the world and how will you say it?
- Mission & Vision Statement
- Brand Positioning + Brand Story
- Brand Statement
- Brand Rationale
- Brand Messaging + How We Speak
- Brand Pillars
- Brand Voice
- Brand Attributes
- Strategic Messaging
- Long-Form Copy
- Brand Voice Guidelines
Will you keep connecting with your audience?
- Integrated Campaign Development
- Digital Deployment + Reporting
- Web Design
- Organic + Paid Social Media Content
- Video Production
- 3D/Motion Graphics
- Environmental Design
- Experiential Design
- Scriptwriting + Speechwriting
- Email Marketing